Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to review Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream.
Do you know that the skin underneath our eyes is very delicate and is thinner than most parts of our body? Underneath our eyes are present the veins which are very close to the surface of the skin. This makes the area look dark. That is why area underneath looks darker. I have mild dark circles and one or two fine lines around my eyes. I have already used VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream so, now I wanted to try a new product with the herbal formula. That is why I purchased Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream and here is the detailed review.
Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream Review
- Based on Plant Stem Cell Research and Exotic Herbal Actives, Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream is a breakthrough anti-aging formulation.
- It is rich in anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties as it contains a superior blend of Woodfordia, Edelweiss Plant Stem Cells, Rose Myrtle, Amla and Cipadessa.
- The cream hydrates and nourishes the tender skin around your eyes.
- Moreover, it effectively reduces fine lines, pigmentation, wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and dark circles.
- In addition, the regular use of Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream makes the skin around eyes remarkably healthy, brighter and youthful.
Must Read: Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb Review
Claims Of Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream
- Reduces wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines in 4 weeks
- Visible reduction in dark circles and under eye pigmentation in 4 weeks
- Treats puffy eyes
- Hydrates instantly and helps eyes look brighter
Must Read: Himalaya Herbals Anti Hair Fall Cream Review
Must Read: Khadi Natural Under Eye Gel Review
Ingredients – Please refer to the image provided to check the complete list of the ingredients.
Quantity – 15 ml
Price – 490/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
How To Use?
- Dab a few dots of Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream around the eye area.
- Massage it in a circular motion until absorbed completely.
- For best results, apply the cream once or twice a day.
Must Read: Lakme 9 TO 5 Naturale Gel Kajal Review
Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream comes in a slim, sleek, glossy off-white coloured tube packaging. It is provided with a golden coloured screw cap. It has a very thin nozzle to dispense the product which is great to control the amount of the cream to be dispensed. The cream itself comes encased in a cardboard packaging on which all the necessary details about the cream are written. Overall, the packaging is good, sleek and travel-friendly.
My Experience With Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream
The cream is dull brown in colour and has a creamy-gel like consistency with a watery feel to it. It has no fragrance so it will not bother any sensitive noses. Moreover, the cream gets absorbed into the skin quickly and you really don’t need to rub the product vigorously on the delicate area around the eyes. This is the best part about Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream because I don’t like such products that need a lot of rubbing to get them absorbed into the skin. Moreover, the area around eyes is quite delicate and needs only a little massage.
Must Read: VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream Review
The cream hydrates and nourishes the skin around eyes effectively and that too without being heavy. Moreover, the product is required in a little quantity and so, this tiny little tube is going to last longer. I am using this cream twice a day – in the morning and at night before going to bed. In addition, you can easily wear this cream under your makeup if you have dry skin under your eyes.
I have been using this cream for the past month and have seen a reduction in my dark circles under eyes. As I have shared above, I have one or two fine lines around my eyes but I have not seen any reduction in those. However, I do apply this cream regularly so as to prevent getting fine lines or wrinkles further. This cream is suitable for all skin types. Those who have dry skin under eyes, this product will keep your skin nourished and moisturized effectively. For those having oily eyelids, the cream will work for them as well as it gets absorbed into the skin easily and doesn’t leave behind any oily residue and the skin around the eyes feels a little taut. Furthermore, this cream makes your eyes look brighter. Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream didn’t give me any burning sensation during application rather, it soothes the skin effectively. So, it is apt for sensitive eyes as well.
Overall, I really liked Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream as it hydrates and nourishes under eye area effectively, reduces dark circles, makes eyes look brighter, gets absorbed into the skin quickly and keeps a check on the onset of signs of aging. The best part is that it contains exotic herbal actives and is quite economical.
Must Read: Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Cream Review
Must Read: Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream Review
Not So Good About The Cream
- Might not treat already settled fine lines or wrinkles
My Rating – 4/5
Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Himalaya Youth Eternity Under Eye Cream hydrates & nourishes under eye area effectively, reduces dark circles and makes eyes look brighter.