Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review.
I have already tried Laneige water sleeping mask and have shared my review on this so, you can check that post to know my experience. If you follow my blogs regularly, then you must be knowing that I am somewhat of a lip balm addict. I have tried a lot of lip balms and have come up with many favourites of mine. Actually, I was not aware of what lip sleeping masks are so, I searched on the net to know more about it. These masks are thick balms that are supposed to be applied on your clean lips before going to bed at night so as to get soft, hydrated lips the next morning. So, I thought to give this lip + mask a try and here is its detailed review.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review
- The mask melts away dead skin cells from the lips gently while you sleep thereby making the lips feel smooth and elastic.
- With Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, experience smooth firming lip night care as it relieves troubles that could not be solved with moisturizing lip balm alone.
- It contains a berry mix complex containing four types of berries that provide lips with rich vitamins and offers anti-oxidant effect for smooth, firm lips.
- This lip sleeping mask comes with Laneige’s patented moisture wrap technology that helps purify the damage and stress from frequent lip makeups and others on the lips and provides deep moisturizing components to maintain moist, soft lips.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Benefits
- A lip mask that can be left overnight and soothes & moisturizes lips.
- Has a balm texture that is softening and adheres closely to lips
- Offers a nutritiously sweet and fragrant blend
- Locks in moisture by forming a protective film for smoother and more supple lips.
- Parabens and phthalates free, dermatologically tested and cruelty-free.
Quantity – 8 gm
Price – 500/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
How To Use?
- Apply a thick layer of this mask onto the lips before going to bed at night.
- The next morning, wipe it off with tissue gently.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask comes in a small, cute, pinky-peachy coloured plastic jar and is provided with a light peach coloured screw cap. The mask itself comes encased in a pink and blue coloured cardboard box with all the product-related details mentioned on it. Overall, the packaging is cute and travel-friendly however, it doesn’t come with any spatula/applicator and you need to dip in your finger to take the product out making it unhygienic.
Must Read: Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Review
Must Read: Simple Tips To Get Beautiful Lips
My Experience With Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
The mask appears peachy in colour and is solid in the jar itself. It has a texture somewhere between that of a silky balm and a very thick moisturizer. The mask has a mild sweet fruity fragrance similar to berries however, it is unlikely to notice the scent at all unless you stick your nose inside the jar.
Though, Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is solid in the jar however, once you dip your finger into the jar, it just melts into a buttery-soft texture. The mask goes on colourless and clings onto the lips like a thick balm. You will definitely feel that it has created a layer on the lips however, it doesn’t feel sticky and just makes your lips feel super-moist. One thing that I have noticed is that you only need a tiny amount each time.
Must Read: Laneige Eye Sleeping Mask Review
Must Read: Laneige White Dew Tone Up Cream Review
Efficacy Of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
Let me be honest with you, I don’t have chapped lips but I keep applying lip balm whenever my lips feel dry and always try to keep them in a good condition. After using Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask for some days, I can say that I find myself reaching out for a lip balm less often throughout the day and my lips feel even softer than before. The lip mask keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized and lips feel so smooth as if I have used a lip scrub.
One thing that I have noticed is that every morning when I cleanse my face, my lips feel dry and cry for an instant moisturisation but with the use of this sleeping mask, my lips still feel so soft and smooth and don’t dry out immediately. Besides, using this mask every night and throughout the day, I also apply a thick layer of this mask before lipstick application, keep it for some time and then wipe off the excess. This helps in keeping my lips moisturized.
Overall, I can say that Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is my new favourite lip product and it will be a staple for me during the winter season. According to me, there can be no other better product for chronically chapped lips that can offer rich moisturisation and can bring your lips back to life. I feel that the product is a little expensive but it hydrates the lips so intensely that it is worth the price of 3-4 lip balms. So, I would definitely recommend buying this lip sleeping mask.
Not So Good About Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Unhygienic jar packaging
- Doesn’t come with a spatula
- A little expensive
My Rating – 4.5/5
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
No product other than Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask can offer rich moisturisation to chronically chapped lips & can bring them back lo life.