Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick Review.
In one of my previous posts, I shared with you that L’Oreal has a new collection of lipsticks called – Free The Nudes. The collection consists of7 shades and is available on nykaa.com. I have purchased this lipstick in the shade 311 No Negativity and here is its detailed review.
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick Review
- From the collection, find your perfect n*de lipstick shade with intense hydration and a super matte finish.
- This ultra-rich matte collection is curated with n*de shades that are highly pigmented and enhance your natural lip colour.
- These are formulated with silky oils that will offer you intense hydration for all-day comfort.
- Formulated with a light-diffusing gel, this luxurious lipstick is lightweight and brings a soft-focus effect on the lips, making lips appear smooth and matte without drying.
- So, find the perfect n*de shade from warm pink shades to skin flattering n*des.
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick Swatches & Review – All New Sunset Shades
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Review
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick Features
- A collection of n*de lipsticks with an ultra-matte formula to enhance your natural lips.
- Loaded with highly pigmented colour and light-diffusing gel.
- Smoothes the texture of lips in just one swipe with its essential oils enriched formula.
- Offers long-lasting hydration and leaves lips feeling nourished and soft.
- Comes in a luxurious nude leather packaging and in a variety of n*de shades to suit every skin tone
Quantity – 3.7 gm
Price – 750/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Shades Availability – The lipstick is available in 7 shades.
Must Read: 6 Ways To Prepare For Home Quarantine
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick looks really beautiful and elegant. The casing has been given two n*de colours with a golden band at the centre and it has got a very soft, matte, leathery feel to touch. At the base of the lipstick is given a colour-coded sticker on which the shade name and number are mentioned. The lipstick itself comes encased in a n*de colour cardboard box on which product-related details are mentioned.
Must Read: L’Oreal Luxe Leather Limited Edition Lipstick Review
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris Infallible Ultra Matte Liquid Les Macarons Lipstick Review
My Experience With L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick
As shared above, I have the lipstick in the shade 311 No Negativity which is a dark, berry brown shade. The name of the collection is Free The Nudes which says that it consists of n*de shades that are highly pigmented and will enhance the natural lip colour. Now the shade 311 No Negativity is a dark berry brown colour which is of course is not a n*de colour but it is richly pigmented and in one swipe gives an intense colour pay-off. All you need is two swipes to get an even finish on the lips. I would recommend lining your lips with a lip-liner to accentuate the shape of your lips and to get a naturally full look.
The lipstick has a soft, creamy texture and glides smoothly on the lips. It offers a velvety matte finish which is so comfortable to wear. It is quite lightweight and offers light hydration to the lips. Though the lipstick claims to offer intense hydration but after 1-2 hours of application, I feel the need to moisturize my lips. So, if you have extremely dry lips then, make sure to prep your lips well before the application of this lipstick. The lipstick has a mild sweet fragrance that doesn’t stay for long after the application so, it will not be a bothering factor for sensitive noses.
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris x Karl Lagerfeld Makeup Collection Launched On Nykaa
Must Read: L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence Review – New Launch
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick is not smudge-proof however, it doesn’t transfer much. With light snacks and beverages, it stays on my lips for good 4-5 hours. After having a complete meal, it fades a bit from the inner corners of the lips and needs reapplication.
Overall, I really liked the formula of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick. It glides easily on the lips, is richly pigmented, offers light hydration, settles into a lightweight, comfortable, velvety matte finish and stays for long. So, I would definitely recommend trying this lipstick.
Not So Good About L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick
- Feels a little drying on the lips after 1-2 hours of application.
- A little expensive.
My Rating – 4/5
#freethenudes #makeupexpert #makeup #LorealParis #lipstick
L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick Review
Review – L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Free The Nudes Lipstick is richly pigmented, settles into a velvety matte finish & stays for long.