Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick Swatches & Review.
L’Oreal has extended the shade range in their Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick Line with the Sunset themed shades. These are warm shades that are perfect for Indian skin tones. The complete range includes reds, nudes, pinks and plums for every mood and occasion. I have already shared my review on the shade 126 I Play which is from the previous collection so, you can check this post as well. Now, let’s see the detailed review and swatches of these new Sunset Shades.
L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick Swatches & Review
- The lipstick delivers a stain-like feel with the color impact of a matte liquid lipstick.
- Matte finish, high pigment and lasting wear.
- More color and Less texture.
- With the statement shades, sign your lips.
- It is an ultra-comfortable, lightweight, liquid matte colored ink that delivers intense pigment loads with a weightless, bare-lip sensation and provides lasting matte color and gives lips luminous color finish.
- With Rouge Signature Lipstick, you will get no makeup feel of a stain combined with the color impact of a liquid lipstick.
- From our captivating shades, find your shade and use with our precision applicator to shape and lines lips for a precise and perfectly applied lip.
L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick Features
- Ultra-lightweight Matte
- Unique oil-in-water formula
- Intense colour shades
- No flaking & No smudging
- No Drying out
- 8-hour impact
Quantity – 7 ml
Price – 650/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
The complete range is available on nykaa.com.
L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick comes in a matte frosted tube and is provided with a matte black coloured screw cap on which the brand name is mentioned that looks like a badge. On the cap is given colour-coded sticker on which the shade number and name are given. However, you can easily see the shade from the tube only. I absolutely loved the packaging as it is travel-friendly and there is no chance of the cap opening in the purse as it shuts with a click sound that ensures that it is properly locked.
L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick Swatches
127 I Vibrate
- The perfect sunset shade, a bright hue of orange
- It is bright, yet perfect for both daytime and night
- Compliments any skin tone
Must Read: 6 Ways To Prepare For Home Quarantine
128 I decide
- Every makeup lover needs a wide variety of pinks since they all can be used to create such a range of looks.
- This one is a darker pink that would complement both duskier skin tones and light tones as well.
- It would be perfect for festive and wedding looks as it’s dressy.
129 I lead
- Great rosy pink colour for workwear.
- Looks classy & subtle.
- Would suit cooler tones more.
- Has a light brown undertone, which is what mellows it out and makes it versatile.
130 I amaze
- Pretty tone for days when you want to express loud & clear
- Orange, but not over the top orange, which makes it flattering to many skin tones.
- Slightly pink undertones are what make it stand out.
131 I captivate
- Dark Plum shade to make a statement, would pair well with smoky eyes.
- Has undertones of berry and plum both, which combine to give it an intense colour payoff.
- Add a pop of colour to Black & grey outfits while keeping with their theme with this shade.
My Experience With L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipsticks
The lipstick has a thin, liquidy texture and it glides on the lips easily. It has a mild sweet fragrance that vanishes after the application so, it will not bother sensitive noses. The applicator provided with the lipstick is leaf-shaped and is tapered to a very precise point so, you can easily shape your lips. If you notice the applicator closely, you will see that there are some grooves running along its surface that help to pick up the product in a proper amount. You don’t even need to double-dip the applicator in the tube for a single application. These little things really matter and help to make the product stand out amongst others.
Once I started with the application, I found that the lipstick gives wet, hydrating and a slight cooling effect to the lips. It offers medium to buildable pigmentation depending upon the shade you are applying. The L’Oreal Paris Rouge Signature Matte Liquid Lipstick takes around 1-2 minutes to settle and offers a soft-matte finish. It is so lightweight that you will not even feel that you have lipstick on your lips. It doesn’t get cakey or thick like other lipsticks. The best part about lipstick is that it doesn’t dry out the lips and is very comfortable to wear so, you will not be left with any crumbly or crackly feel.
Now, let’s talk about staying power. The lipstick doesn’t transfer much and on my lips, it stays for about 4-5 hours with light snacks and beverages. However, after having a complete meal, it fades from the centre of the lips, leaving behind a strong stain that helps in extending the colour’s appearance.
Overall, I absolutely loved all the shades from the Sunset Collection. These warm shades are perfect for Indian skin tones and are worth-exploring.
My Rating – 4.5/5
#RougeSignature #LessIsMore #NewShades #LorealParis #warmsunsetshades
L'Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipstick Swatches & Review - All New Sunset Shades
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
L’Oreal Paris Sunset Rouge Signature Lipsticks are warm shades that are apt for Indian skin tones. Look at the swatches & choose one for you.