Hi Everyone!! Today, I reviewing Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion with Moroccan Argan Oil & Macadamia Nut Oil.
Mamaearth has recently launched a new range of body lotion in 3 variants. One is for extra dry skin, for dry skin and for normal skin. As I am having dry skin so, I purchased Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion with Moroccan Argan Oil & Macadamia Nut Oil which is meant for dry skin. Now, let’s see its detailed review.
Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion Review
- Enriched with natural moisturizing ingredients, Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion prevents moisture loss from the skin.
- It keeps the skin hydrated & lock in moisture for up to 24 hours through all the seasons.
- The lotion contains Shea Butter which is a natural moisturizer and is effective in keeping the skin soft.
- Macadamia oil present in the lotion nourishes and protects skin with long lasting hydration.
- With its light and non-greasy formula, Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion penetrates deep into the skin making it soft, supple & smooth.
- The lotion is free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, PEGs, SLS, animal derived ingredients and synthetic fragrances and is dermatologically tested.
Must Read: VLCC Youth Boost Body Lotion Review
Ingredients Of Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion
Quantity – 250 ml
Price – 299/-
The lotion can be purchased from amazon.in
Shelf Life – 2 years
How To Use?
- Take a required quantity of theMamaearth Healing Body Lotion and massage it gently all over the body until it is completely absorbed especially after taking bath.
gettingthe best results, apply the lotion daily and reapply when required.
Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion comes in a white coloured, cylindrical plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. In order to take the product out, you just need slide the nozzle to the left. The bottle bears all the necessary product-related details on it. Overall, the packaging is quite sturdy however, if you wish to carry it during travelling then, make sure to secure the nozzle and lock it by turning to the right. The direction is mentioned on the nozzle itself. Otherwise the product can spill.
Must Read: Palmer’s Coconut Oil Body Lotion Review
My Experience With Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion
The lotion is white in colour and has a consistency a little thicker than a lotion. It spreads easily and evenly on the skin and gets absorbed after a little massage. Once, the Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion gets completely absorbed into the skin, it doesn’t leave behind any greasiness. It is absolutely non-greasy. The lotion has a citrusy fragrance that lingers for some time.
As per the given directions, I apply the lotion on my entire body after taking bath in the morning. Trust me!!
Must Read: Plum Wild Cherries & Kiwi Body Lotion Review
Enriched with Moroccan Argan Oil & Macadamia Nut Oil, Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion deeply nourishes the skin and adds a natural glow. The skin feels healthy, soft and plump. The best part about the lotion is that, once applied in the morning I don’t feel the need to re-apply it the whole day as it effectively locks in moisture into the skin. However, I do follow a proper skin care regime every day so, I apply it on my arms and legs before going to bed at night as well. Moreover, it feels so good to apply Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion after waxing, as it soothes down my irritated skin and keeps it hydrated and moisturized.
So, according to me, Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion with Moroccan Argan Oil & Macadamia Nut Oil is perfect for dry skin types and can cater to dry skin issues during the winter season as well. So, if you have dry, itchy and flaky skin then, this lotion can definitely heal that and can offer you a great relief. It stays throughout the day and keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized. So, my dry skin is just loving it!! Therefore, I would definitely recommend buying this lotion.
Not So Good About Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion
- A little difficult to carry during travelling however, I don’t consider it a con.
My Rating – 4.5/5
Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion Review
Mamaearth Healing Body Lotion with Moroccan argan oil & macadamia nut oil heals dry, itchy & flaky skin & keeps it hydrated & moisturised.