Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing my review on Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color.
Purplle.com has recently launched its in-house makeup product which is Liquid Lip and Cheek Color. So, this product is only available at purplle.com. Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color is available in 11 shades and I have purchased it in the shade For That Road Trip 10. Purplle has also launched its lip crayons, Kohl Eye Pencil and Nail Lacquers and I have shared my reviews on all these products. Now, let’s see how Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color performed?
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color Review
- Here comes one friend for your cheek and your lip in the form of Purplle Lip and Cheek Color.
- The formula is easily blendable and will look glamorous on you.
- It is time for you to save some space in your vanity and look fabulous with one swipe.
Must Read: Nykaa Molten Matte Lip & Cheek Colour Review
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color Details
- We all ladies can relate to each other on the fact that we just cannot find a space in our vanities to hold that extra blush, or sometimes we become lazy or are in a hurry to use that one more product.
- With Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color, there is no need to worry any more as it is here for your rescue.
- This Liquid Lip and Cheek Color is a 2-in-1 product that can bring an extra oomph to your everyday look.
- Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color is a weightless and easily blendable formula and gives you a perfect stain making you look put together with a little effort.
- With its mousse texture, it absorbs well giving an intense colour that is long-lasting.
- The applicator brush provided glides on seamlessly and offers easy application thereby giving smooth and even finish.
- On the lips, the product settles into a matte finish and with that pretty matte lip colour and a blush, you can always conquer the world.
Ingredients Of Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color
Price – 399/-
Quantity – 5 ml
Shelf Life – 3 years
Availability – Only on Purplle.com
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color comes in a transparent cylindrical tube with a glossy black coloured cap on it to which the applicator is attached. The packaging is quite unique. It looks like an inverted bullet lipstick inside a case. When I received the lipstick, I was trying to figure out from where to open it. You need to twist the black cap to open the tube.
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color comes encased in a classic purplle cardboard box with all the product related details on it. The shade name and number can also be seen on the base of the product. Overall, the packaging looks classy and beautiful.
My Experience With Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color
The shade For That Road Trip 10 is a beautiful dark pink shade leaning more towards plum. It will suit everyone irrespective of the skin tone. I absolutely loved the shade as it instantly perks up the face with a pretty pout. You can refer to the image provided to have a better idea about the shade.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish Review
- Faces Canada Fresh Eyes Kajal Review
- Parul Garg Exceptional Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick Review
- Lakme Lumi Cream Moisturiser with Highlighter Review
Texture, Pigmentation & Fragrance
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color has a thin and smooth texture. It glides on easily on the lips. However, to work better with the thin consistency, make a thin line along the edges on your lips with the slanted end of the applicator and then fill in the colour.
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color offers great pigmentation and in one swipe it deposits a rich layer of colour on the lips. According to me, two swipes will be enough to hide the pigmented lips. As the product offers great pigmentation, so, you need to use it sparingly on the cheeks. Simply dot a little product on the cheeks and blend it upwards. With the shade For That Road Trip 10, use 1-2 dots to get that healthy pink flush to the cheeks.
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color has a very mild cosmetic fragrance that is not bothering and vanishes immediately after the application.
Finish & Staying Power Of Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color
When you apply the
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color is not transfer proof and you can smudge it easily which is required to use it as a cheek colour. On my lips, it stayed for 3-4 hours but as a deep stain. After that I had to remove it as my lips were feeling quite dry so, it is definitely not a good option to try during winter season when the lips get extremely dry. However, on the cheeks, the product blends flawlessly and doesn’t accentuate on the dry skin of the cheeks at all. In order to remove the product, it will be better to use micellar water. You can go for Nivea Rose Water Micellar Water to have those additional benefits of rose water.
Overall, I have mixed feelings about Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color as I found it quite drying for my lips, appears more like a deep stain and accentuates fine lines. On the other hand, I really liked it as a cheek colour as it is quite pigmented, only 2 dots are enough to give that natural pink flush to my cheeks, easily blendable with the fingers. So, you can try this 2-in-1 Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color and share your experience with me.
My Rating – 3/5
Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color Review
I really liked Purplle Liquid Lip and Cheek Color as a cheek colour as it gives natural pink flush to my cheeks & is easily blendable.