Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish Review.
I bought the nail enamel before this lockdown however, could not share its review. However, in the past few days, I have shared with you various things related to quarantine cope-up such as Things To Do When You Are Bored During Quarantine, Quarantine Self-Care Routine, Reasons For Skin Breakouts During Quarantine, etc. so, if you haven’t checked these articles then, please check them as these will really help you to take care of your skin and hair during the lockdown period. Moreover, I have also shared DIY Cuticle Oil For Strong & Healthy Nails so, make sure to check this as well.
Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish Review
- Do you want high impact color and super-shine?
- With light reflecting pigments, the Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel collection is a superior nail lacquer that delivers intense, long lasting color.
- The nail enamel is perfect for times when you DO want super shiny nails that last longer than regular polishes.
- The ultimate collection for the sophisticated, girlie girl!
- This collection makes you want to reach for delicate macaroons and swirly cupcakes.
- It’s like wearing a bouquet of fresh spring flowers on your tips; your pinkies never looked more inviting!
- The nail enamels are FIVE FREE and don’t contain animal-derived ingredients. These are not tested on animals.
Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish Features
- High-reflection nail polish formula
- Guarantees one stroke, high gloss, gel-like perfection.
- Prevents chipping due to the patented two-fold plasticizer.
- Has a UV filter to prevent yellowing and discoloration.
- In a single coat, gives smooth and gorgeous coverage and in two coats gives stunning, plumping effect!
- With vibrant, fashion forward colors, get ready to love your nails.
Quantity – 9 ml
Price – 179/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Shade Availability – The nail enamel is available in 76 shades.
Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polishcomes in a regular rectangular glass bottle with a black coloured cap. The shade name and number can be seen on the side of the bottle. Moreover, you can see the shade number on the top of the cap as well. However, the ingredient list is not mentioned on the product. But, it claims that it is 5 free nail enamel which means it is free of the five most harmful chemicals and is also cruelty-free. The expiry date can be seen at the base of the bottle.
My Experience With Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish
I have purchased 4 shades:
181 Blue Mermaid
184 Pina Colada
185 Summer Peach
195 Tropical Forest
These shades are perfect for summers. Please refer to the images provided to get a clear idea about the shades. The applicator provided offers a very easy application. The bristles of the brush are quite dense so, the applicator holds the product in the right quantity. The nail enamel has a medium consistency so it spreads easily on the nail. However, the pigmentation is a little less so, you need to give 2-3 coats to get the opaque colour. The best part about this nail enamel is that it dries up pretty fast. The first coat takes around 2 minutes and so, further coats take around 3-4 minutes. I am really happy with this as I don’t like to keep waiting for the nail polish to get dry as it is an absolute waste of time. The nail enamel offers a gel-like finish with a glossy touch and 2-3 coats give a nice plumping effect to the nails.
Let’s now talk about staying power. During this lockdown period, we are not getting any kind of external help so, we are doing all the household chores on our own, isn’t it? This was the true testing period for this nail enamel and I am happy with the fact that it stayed on my nails for 4 days without chipping and that too without the application of any topcoat. So, I am really impressed with Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish and would definitely recommend buying this. Moreover, you have such a vast collection of shades to choose from.
My Rating – 4/5
Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish Review
The Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel Polish collection is perfect for summers & is available in 76 shades. It dries up fast and stays for long!!