Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream Review that has been launched recently.
In my previous post, I shared with you that Ponds has recently introduced a lot of skincare products such as – Ponds Super Light Gel Oil Free Moisturiser, Ponds Vitamin Micellar Water, Ponds Juliet Rose Fragrant & Smooth Skin Moisturising Lotion, etc. moreover, it has come up with a unique range which is specifically meant for workout enthusiasts called ‘Ponds Skin Fit’. I have already shared my review on all of these products so, make sure to check these posts. Now, let’s talk about this face cream.
Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream Review
- It is believed that pollution damage is limited to accumulation of dirt on the face that can be taken care of with the use of facewash.
- The pollution particles are 20 times smaller than the pores of the skin that cause the particles to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin.
- This causes damages like uneven tone, dark spots and skin darkening.
- To fight all the problems caused by pollution, the pond’s institute brings to you its breakthrough solution – Pond’s anti-pollution.
- This helps to protect your skin far from pollution damage far more than regular fairness or moisturising creams.
- The PPF (Pollution Protection Formula) helps in repairing damage caused previously by pollution micro particles to restore your impeccable skin glow.
- Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream is light-weighted, beautifully scented, 2 in 1 – pollution protection and glow restore formula that is the perfect partner to walk out of your home with confidence without fearing the problems caused by pollution.
Must Read: Ponds White Beauty Mineral Clay Mask Review
Quantity & Price – 23 gm for 80/- and 35 gm for 145/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
The cream comes in a cute, little translucent plastic container and is provided with a grey coloured screw cap. Beneath the cap is given a protective lid to prevent product-spillage. The cream comes encased in a white coloured cardboard box that bears all the product-related on it.
Must Read: Ponds White Beauty Tone Up Milk Cream Review
My Experience With Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream
The cream is white in colour and has a light consistency. It has a mild refreshing fragrance which is not bothering. The cream spreads easily and gets absorbed into the skin quickly with a little massage. The best part about the cream is that it is non-sticky and non-greasy. Once it gets absorbed, it doesn’t leave behind any greasiness.
The face cream has PPF i.e. Pollution Protect Formula so, I prefer to use this cream during day time when I leave for my office. However, the cream doesn’t contain any SPF so, I need to apply sunscreen as well. It would have been better if it contained sun protection. I have combination skin and I apply this cream under my makeup. This is because the cream is non-greasy and keeps my skin moisturized. It doesn’t make my skin feel sweaty which makes it apt for those having combination and oily skin types. Moreover, it didn’t break me out. However, I feel the cream may not be suitable for people with normal to dry skin types in terms of moisturisation that it offers.
Overall, Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream is a decent cream as it is non-sticky, non-greasy, lightweight cream, comes with pollution protect formula and is perfect for combination and oily skin types.
Not So Good About Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream
- May not be suitable for normal to dry skin types
- Contains parabens
- Doesn’t have SPF
My Rating – 3.5/5
Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream Review - New Launch
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Ponds Anti Pollution Face Cream is a non-greasy, lightweight cream, has pollution protect formula but is not apt for normal to dry skin types