Hi Everyone!! Today, I am going to share Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color Review. I have purchased this lipstick in the shade Ravin Raisin. Now, let’s go into the details.
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color Review
- The lipstick is basically Wet N Wild’s Magnum Opus of lipstick.
- Whenever you go to a cocktail party or black tie event, you must put on this lipstick.
- This long-wearing, 4-hour lip colour settles into a semi-matte cream finish and that too in a single stroke.
- With the rich, velvety colour, this lipstick glides on easily and doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed.
- Formulated with hydrating skin-care ingredients such as Hyaluronic Microspheres help in offering extraordinary adhesion to lips.
- An exclusive polymer complex present gives cushion-like feel and texture.
- Moreover, the natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help to keep the lips smooth.
- Peta-certified and cruelty-free
Must Read: Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain – See If I Carrot Review
Must Read: Wet n Wild Velvet Matte Lip Color Review
Quantity – 3.3 gm
Price – 295/-
Shelf Life – 3 years
Must Read: MyGlamm Perfect Curves 2 In 1 Matte Lipstick & LipLiner Review
The lipstick comes in a black coloured tube packaging. It is provided with a transparent cap so it becomes easy to identify the shade of the lipstick. However, the bullet of the lipstick is partially up in the packaging so, while closing and opening the cap, there are chances that the bullet can get damaged. Moreover, the cap becomes messy. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color doesn’t come in any outer cardboard packaging. It comes covered with a transparent plastic wrapper on which the details of the product like ingredients, shade name and shelf life are mentioned. You can also find the shade name at the base of the lipstick. Overall, the packaging is a little flimsy so, you have to be careful with it.
My Experience With Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color – Ravin Raisin
Shade & Pigmentation
Ravin Raisin is a beautiful plum or wine shade that would definitely suit all skin tones. It looks bold, bright and beautiful on the lips. Actually, this shade is perfect for winters and I absolutely love the shade. The lipstick is quite pigmented and requires only 1-2 swipes to get the opaque colour on the lips. Those having pigmented lips can easily use this lipstick as it can hide pigmented lips.
Texture & Quality
The lipstick has a soft and smooth texture. It glides on the lips easily. Moreover, it is quite lightweight and doesn’t dry out the lips at all. The lipstick settles into a semi-matte cream finish and keeps the lips soft. It doesn’t highlight dry patches and doesn’t settle into fine lines as well.
One thing that I felt is that initially, the lipstick feels hydrating but after 2-3 hours my lips turn dry. This lipstick does transfer but it leaves a stain on the lips after a few hours. The best part about the lipstick is that it doesn’t have any fragrance so will not bother any sensitive noses.
The lipstick stays for 4-5 hours on my lips. After having light snacks and drinks, the lipstick fades from the inner corners of my upper lips. However, after full meals, the lipstick fades away from the lower lip but leaves a good stain. This lipstick is quite easy to remove and you just need a wet wipe, swipe it and the job is done.
Overall, I really liked Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color Ravin Raisin as it is quite pigmented, glides easily on the lips, settles into a semi-matte cream finish, doesn’t settle into fine lines, lasts for 4-5 hours and is quite affordable.
Not So Good About Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color – Ravin Raisin
- Makes lips dry after a few hours
- Packaging could have been better
- Transfers a little
My Rating – 4/5