Hi Everyone!! Today, I am sharing my review on Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick.
I received this lipstick as a free gift during Nykaa Pink Friday Sale when I purchased some Colorbar products. Being a lipstick lover, I love to have as many lipsticks and that too free, made my day. I have got Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade Thrilling Pink 61. So, let’s see its detailed review.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- With Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick, get rich and intense
- The lipstick comes with a unique 2-in-1 formula that glides on velvety smooth on the lips.
- It will not only make your lips red carpet ready and for the movies, but
they willfeel their absolute best too.
- The lipstick is infused with softening agents and vitamin E and stays for up to 5 hours on the lips so as they can do all the talking!
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Benefits
- Enriched with vitamin E, Jojoba oil and Shea butter, the lipstick nourish and moisturize lips.
- Has a creamy texture.
- Offers a matte finish.
- Highly pigmented formula and contains broad spectrum sun protection.
- A smudge-proof application and lasts up to 5 hours.
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick is dermatologically tested and cruelty-free.
Must Read: Bella Voste Ulti Matte Nude Lipstick Review
Ingredients – The ingredient list is not mentioned on the lipstick.
Castor Oil, Ozokerite, White Beeswax, Petroleum Jelly, Lanolin Anhydrous Ip, Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax, Paraffin Wax, Light Liquid Paraffin, Octyl Palmitate, Performa -v 825, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Silicone Oil 556, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Propyl Paraben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tri-
(*Taken from the Colorbar official website)
Quantity – 4.2 gm
Price – 325/-
Shelf Life – 3 Years
Packaging Of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick
The lipstick comes in a silver casing and has a transparent cap which makes it easy to identify the shade. It comes wrapped in a transparent covering. The shade number and name can be seen at the base of the lipstick whereas the manufacturing and expiry dates are mentioned on the rim present at the bottom. Overall, the packaging is sleek and is travel-friendly.
Must Read: Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review
Must Read: Colorbar Drama Blast Lipstick Review
My Experience With Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick – Thrilling Pink 61
The shade Thrilling Pink 61 is a soft peachy pink that would be apt for those skin tones that have a little pinker tones. However, this shade doesn’t suit my skin tone and washes me out a bit. Still, I will manage to work with it with smokey eyes and not throwing it out for sure.
Enriched with vitamin E, Jojoba oil and Shea butter, Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick has a soft texture and glides easily on the lips. It is highly pigmented and can easily hide pigmented lips. Two swipes are enough to have opaque colour. The lipstick settles into a velvety matte finish and doesn’t look dry on the lips.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick is not smudge-proof as claimed and is not transfer proof. It transfers and stays for 3-4 hours on my lips and after that leaves a pinkish stain on the lips so, needs re-application.
As far as my case is concerned, I prefer to remove the lipstick and apply a fresh coat to avoid any cakey look.
Overall, Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick is quite pigmented, glides easily, doesn’t dry out the lips, stays for 3-4 hours, affordable and travel-friendly.
- Lakme Lumi Cream Moisturiser with Highlighter Review
- Nykaa Insta Dry Nail Enamel Review
- New Variants Of Kay Beauty Matte Drama Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Kay Beauty Matte Drama Lipstick Review & Swatches
Not So Good About Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick
- Not smudge-proof
- Ingredient list is not mentioned on the lipstick
My Rating – 3.5/5
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Rating by: Shilpa Singh
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick is quite pigmented, glides easily, doesn’t dry out the lips, stays for 3-4 hours but is not smudge-proof.